Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thank you!

As of today, in the short time since I've announced the fundraising for the JDRF ride and started the blog, I have a total of $1765!! That's incredible! I am so happy about that and the support this has generated. It's amazing to see who is there for you, especially when you didn't even realize. Certain things affect people in ways you can't image or even dream of.

The purpose of this blog was/is to keep supporters in the loop with the training (which can always lead to good, funny posts!) and to give you an insight into life with a diabetic-from a mother's point of view and as a diabetic, a child living with type 1 diabetes, from Betsey. Some of the emails and notes I've received about how it has helped others in different situations and the perspective that they take from it pertaining to their own situation - I am in awe. I am so glad it can help in ways I didn't expect, nor attempt.

Thank you for reading, thank you for contributing and thank you for caring. It means so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment