Thursday, August 20, 2009

Surprise in the Mail

Another note happened upon my mailbox this week, from an unexpected source, a pleasant revisit to old times past. Inside was a sweet note started off with the admittance of being "addicted" to the blog, an occurrence I think more common than not.

And that makes me smile.

My friend had taken it upon herself to do a collection at her place of work and raise funds for my ride. Nestled among the sweet words of encouragement and fond thoughts was money for me to put towards my ride for Betsey.

Totally unexpected. Totally appreciated. Totally thoughtful, and it totally made my day.

A sweet reminder that while life takes you in different directions, good friends remain near to the heart, no matter the physical distance.

Thank you C-lu! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment