Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dear Patience Fairy....

Please sprinkle some patience dust down on me as I am struggling to find it these days... I think I'm running on fumes. I need it for those times when my broken-record voice goes unanswered, and my quiet & gentle reminders aren't so quiet and gentle. I like to have a reserve of the patience dust for the mornings when I know a ketone induced trip to the bathroom -like this morning- that could have been avoided happens. I need extra for the times when an "I told you so" is only going to hurt feelings and not be heard anyway.... I need it for my own piece of mind... I have to fill my patience tank to be able to handle this next phase we seem to be entering .. as a mother of a teenage diabetic girl.

PS-The faster you can sprinkle... the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment